4-MPD is a designer drug.
It is included into the cathinones drugs and has some similarities in effects with other research chemicals of this group.
Official name: 2-(methylamino)-1-(p-tolyl)pentan-1-one, monohydrochloride
The refractory index of 4-MPD is 1,507.
Molecular formula: C13H19NO • HCl.
4-MPD boiling temperature is 289, 371 degrees C.
4-MPD flash point is 107,223 degrees C.
4-methyl-α-methylamino-Valerophenone contains 5 bonds, which float freely, and also there are 2 hydrogen bond receptors. 4-MPD acts as powerful reuptake inhibitor of dopamine and norepinephrine, but it doesn’t provide their releasing.
4-MPD effects can differ from user to user. However, we tried to make a list of 4-MPD effects, which were confirmed by those who have already taken this designer drug:
- Stimulation: the level of energy increases and 4-MPD causes, like other stimulant drugs, rising of physical activity.
- Euphoric sensation: Lots of consumers felt themselves happy and delighted. Their communication skills increased which made easier to talk with other people.
- Unusual heartbeat and increasing of a heart rate
- Teeth grinding
- Increasing of a blood pressure
- Motivation and memory enhancement
- Increasing of libido
- Increasing of music appreciation
As we khow, 4-MPD is legal in all countries around the world except the UK and CA, the USA. In the UK 4-MPD is included into the list of controlled substances and in CA it is scheduled (Schedule I).
If you decided to buy 4-MPD, you should know that it must not be used for human and/or animal consumption or in any other illegal way.
4-MPD is invented in order to be useful for researchers and scientists in their intentions to find new properties of various substances and medicine to cure diseases.